1.Negotiate terms with the Creator
- Input your request to make a Project Room.
- Visit Project Room from the email we send you or Project List in your Dashboard.
- Tell your request to the Creator and discuss work descriptions, schedule, and work roles between you and the Creator.
At this point, usually the Creator don't start to work because it is not officially placed an order. If the Creator agrees, you can ask to draw rough sketches and use it as reference for decision making.
2.The Creator provide the Quotation.
Cancelling the officially ordered Project
- You will be notified by email when the Creator provide the Quotation based on the discussion.
- Approve or reject th Quotation in the Project Room.
- You can officially place the order by approving the Quotation and confirm your contact information.
3. Work direction, payment
- the Creator start to work based on the approved Quotation. You may tell appropriate request durling the Creator works.
- Please pay the fee by Credit Card, Store Payment, or Bank Transfer, until the Creator finally delivers. You can also apply for Monthly Billing Payment.
- The Creator apply for additional fee when you ask additional work which is not discussed before you place the order. You can approve(or reject) it on the Project Rooom.
- The Creator apply for counting up revision number of times when he/she recognize that he/she revise one time. And when you approve counting up, the number of revision times will be actually counted up. After the number of revision times exceed the limited number, specific additional fee will be charged on each revision.
5.Review the Project and the Creator
- When you complete the Project, you can post a review on the Project and the Creator. If you permit us to put introduce the Project on [Past Projects], design and illustrations will be shown to tens of thousands of people and your product or service will be effectively remembered by those people.